Versatile for a short shoot, just the right size for a walk-around bag.
NOTE : Initials engraving can be placed on an additional leather patch on the front flap or on the shoulder pad. If there's no update from you we'll stamp it on the front flap.
You can also shop at our Tokopedia : here, or visit our retail store here.
• Waxed twill fabric, Full grain veg-tanned leather, and Solid brass hardware.
• Durable acrylic fabric lining and closed-cell foam padding.
• Exterior (W * H * D) : 11.4" * 9" * 5.1" / 29 * 23 * 13 cm.
• Interior (W * H * D) : 10.6" * 8.25" * 4.7" / 27 * 21 * 12 cm.
• 2 lbs. / 900 grams - without dividers.
• 2.3 lbs. / 1,050 grams - with all 5 dividers.
• Fits a camera and up to 2 lenses (more if you're using smaller format) and a 9.7/10.5" iPad / similar sized tablet.
• Max tablet size : 10.4" * 7.9" / 26.5 * 20 cm.
• Easy, fast, secure, and for photographers, silent stud closure.
• 1 Tablet / Work Panel, 2 Vertical, and 2 Stack dividers.
• One spacious front pocket, one full width back pocket.
• Luggage handle slot at the back.
• Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
• Side flaps for weather protection.
• Comfortable over-sized shoulder pad.
• Riveted & acrylic fabric lined stress points.
• Free domestic shipping.
• Lifetime warranty.
The Rana comes with 3 types of dividers. The regular vertical divider, horizontal stack divider (not shown here), and a tablet divider. Photo from Rana 10/Fox.
Photo from Rana 10/Fox.
The dividers can be removed or rearranged to suit your needs. Photo from Rana 10/Fox.
Solid brass accessories with no moving parts, nothing to break.
Segmented padding on the shoulder pad, making it easy to comfortably curves to your shoulder.
Two easy ways to close your bag. Use only the brass stud for fast access, or also the leather slot for security Note : this is an image of the Rana 13.
Fonts and character set available to stamp your initials. Satyr for a classic look, Telefon for a modern touch. NOTE : for waxed twill bags, initials will be on an additional leather patch on the front flap, or on the shoulder pad.