Versatile everyday bag inspired by classic leather messenger field bags. The F.C. is ready to take on any adventures you throw at it.
NOTE : Initials engraving can be placed on an additional leather patch on the front flap or on the shoulder pad. If there's no update from you we'll stamp it on the front flap.
If you prefer to shop at Tokopedia, you can check out our store here.
If you are in Jakarta, and want to see our products first, you can visit our store here.
• Waxed twill fabric.
• Full grain veg-tanned leather details in Espresso.
• Solid brass hardware.
• Durable acrylic fabric lining.
• (W* H * D) : 37 * 28 * 11.5 cm.
• 1,300 grams - with shoulder strap.
• Fits 13" laptop and some 14" laptop with max width of 34cm.
• Easy, fast, and secure stud closure.
• One spacious main compartment.
• Two big front pockets and a full width back pocket.
• Padded grab handle.
• Luggage handle slot at the back.
• Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
• Oversized top flap for weather protection.
• Comfortable over-sized shoulder pad.
• Riveted & acrylic lined stress points.
• Free domestic shipping.
• Lifetime warranty.
Our bags are made from as few material pieces as possible. Fewer seams makes for a stronger bag.
Solid brass rivets are placed at stress points.
One of our signature design cues, the body straps go all around the bag, providing a load bearing structure for the bag. A big piece of leather on the bottom adds to the durability of the bag.
A view of the inside of the F.C. while empty. Note that all inside facing accessories such as rivets are covered, to avoid scratching the bag's contents.
Traveling made easy with a Cravar bag. Shown here with an all leather F.C. bag.
Solid brass accessories with no moving parts, nothing to break.
Fonts and character set available to stamp your initials. Satyr for a classic look, Telefon for a modern touch. NOTE : for waxed twill bags, initials will be on an additional leather patch on the front flap, or on the shoulder pad.
Check out Stridewise's full Cravar F.C. 15 review.
An in-depth review of the F.C. Series. Note : The bag's leather looks a lot lighter in the video than the actual Fox leather, we assume due to the lighting used.